What Can We Do For Your Child
Pediatric neuropsychologists often work with children and adolescents who could benefit from further investigation and intervention so they can achieve a more successful level of functioning in school or at home.
Other children assisted by pediatric neuropsychologists have a traumatic brain injury or a medical disorder, and require monitoring of cognitive and behavior functioning.
Did You Know?
A neuropsychometrist is skilled and trained in administering psychometric tests to children or adolescents and works closely alongside the pediatric neuropsychologist to obtain the most accurate test results and create the best treatment available
The Latest from our Blog
- Varieties of Autism Interventions and How They Can Help
- The Pros and Cons of ADHD Medication for Children
- The Impact of Deployment on Children Academically and Mentally
- Why Kids with Learning Disabilities are at Higher Risk for Mental Illness
- What Pennsylvania’s New Multi-Component Teacher Evaluations Mean for Your Child’s IEE