What Can We Do For Your Child
Pediatric neuropsychologists often work with children and adolescents who could benefit from further investigation and intervention so they can achieve a more successful level of functioning in school or at home.
Other children assisted by pediatric neuropsychologists have a traumatic brain injury or a medical disorder, and require monitoring of cognitive and behavior functioning.
Did You Know?
A neuropsychometrist is skilled and trained in administering psychometric tests to children or adolescents and works closely alongside the pediatric neuropsychologist to obtain the most accurate test results and create the best treatment available
The Latest from our Blog
- Understanding the Different Forms of Autism Spectrum Disorder
- 3 Reasons Why Early Intervention is Important for Children with Autism
- What You Should Know About DSM-5 Changes and How They Will Affect Autism Diagnosis
- How New Autism Health Care Laws will Impact the Autism Community
- 10 Useful & Budget-Friendly Autism Apps for Children