What Can We Do For Your Child
Pediatric neuropsychologists often work with children and adolescents who could benefit from further investigation and intervention so they can achieve a more successful level of functioning in school or at home.
Other children assisted by pediatric neuropsychologists have a traumatic brain injury or a medical disorder, and require monitoring of cognitive and behavior functioning.
With over 25 years of experience, our licensed psychotherapist helps children and teens with cognitive-behavioral therapy who may need to talk about upsetting thoughts and feelings, explore self-defeating patterns of behavior, or learn alternative ways to handle emotions. We help them identify and build on their strengths, answer unhealthy or irrational thoughts, cope with daily problems, and control their attention and aggression. We are now accepting new patient. Please call 717-495-9505 or 717-319-2868 to schedule an appointment.
The Latest from our Blog
- 6 Ways to Stomp-out Bullying in Your Community
- How to Overcome the “Elephant in the Room”: Your Child’s Learning Disability
- 4 Benefits of Counseling for Families with Children with Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Psychological Risk Factors for Neuropsychological Disorders in Children
- How Psychotherapy can help ADHD